Photo

2010 Convention T-Shirts

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Casper

Casper
  • NANFA Fellow

Posted 21 June 2010 - 05:51 PM

Attached File  NANFA2010T-Shirt-Front.jpg   153.8KB   31 downloads

Hello Fishheads...

I have the new 2010 NANFA shirts available, having just picked them up from the local printer. Dave Neely was kind enough to provide an illustration based upon a species and habitat request from our convention host, Peter Unmack. Dave has rendered a very unique underwater perspective of the Pupfish and Speckled Dace with the Nevadan sky reflected above. They are printed in 4 color process on the front and although the colors have printed darker than i intended they will lighten a bit with washings. The design is printed on 100% desert cool white cotton. On the back i added a greyscale graphic showing the great state of Nevada and the likely route we will take during the convention's extended activities. Many of us are planning on staying a week and are taking full advantage of this opportunity to explore a unique region of our country.

You can order shirts using PayPal from the NANFA website,

http://www.nanfa.org...html#2009shirts

or send a check, made out to NANFA, directly to me for prompt delivery...

Casper Cox
1200 Dodds Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 37404

The shirts are $20 each and available in sizes from Medium to 3XL. Postage is $5. per package no matter how many shirts you order.
All funds, after printing and postage costs, go to support NANFA's good works.
At this point we are only printing 75 shirts so if you want a shirt get your order in asap. We ran out of Florida shirts at the 2009 convention because we were cautious in our initial ordering quanity, and we are cautious this year as well. We have also reduced the few remaining Florida shirts, with Bart Gelesh's fine rendering of the American Flagfish, to $15 each, but only XXL & XXXL's are left.

And again a thank you to Dave Neely, for his creative work.

Casper

and the dorsal side, your back...

Attached File  NANFA-2010-T-Shirt-Back.jpg   50.21KB   31 downloads

Edited by Casper Cox, 21 June 2010 - 05:53 PM.

Casper Cox
Chattanooga, near the TN Divide on BlueFishRidge overlooking South Chickamauga Creek.

#2 natureman187

natureman187
  • NANFA Guest

Posted 22 June 2010 - 06:49 PM

Beautiful shirt as always Casper. Can't wait to sport one!

Sangamon River Valley

#3 Guest_BTDarters_*

Guest_BTDarters_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2010 - 03:54 AM

Great job, Casper! Awesome shirts as usual. I'll have to plan on getting one. Hopefully, at the convention! :grin:

Brian

#4 Casper

Casper
  • NANFA Fellow

Posted 12 August 2010 - 10:51 AM

First batch of shirts sent out today.
Lance visited and bought 4 for him and his father.
Plenty more but the convention is fast approaching.
We ran out of some sizes last year at the Florida Convention.
Order now if you want to insure you get one. Support NANFA.

You can order shirts using PayPal from the NANFA website,

http://www.nanfa.org...html#2009shirts

or send a check, made out to NANFA, directly to me for prompt delivery...

Casper Cox
1200 Dodds Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 37404

The shirts are $20 each and available in sizes from Medium to 3XL. Postage is $5. per package no matter how many shirts you order.
All funds, after printing and postage costs, go to support NANFA's good works.
At this point we are only printing 75 shirts so if you want a shirt get your order in asap. We ran out of Florida shirts at the 2009 convention because we were cautious in our initial ordering quanity, and we are cautious this year as well. We have also reduced the few remaining Florida shirts, with Bart Gelesh's fine rendering of the American Flagfish, to $15 each, but only XXL & XXXL's are left.

And again a thank you to Dave Neely, for his creative work.

Casper

Casper Cox
Chattanooga, near the TN Divide on BlueFishRidge overlooking South Chickamauga Creek.