SEWNFC - August Mtg. - Native Fish Videos

No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_BTDarters_*

Guest_BTDarters_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 August 2010 - 05:19 PM

All,

Well, the weather has been really hot and humid here in southeastern Wisconsin! I thought that I heard on the news that this year is shaping-up to possibly be the warmest year on record in our area. Yikes!

I'd like to announce our next meeting of the Southeastern Wisconsin Native Fish Club (SEWNFC). The meeting will be on Saturday, August 21st at 6:00 pm at Lee Corneliuson's house on Okauchee Lake in Okauchee, WI. His address and phone are:

Lee Corneliuson
W342N5024 Road P
Okauchee, WI 53069
Phone: (262) 567-6702

For the meeting, we are going to try again to watch native-fish-related videos. You may remember that we were going to do this a few months back. Well, I forgot to bring the videos to the meeting last time. Oooops! So, we're going to give it a go again. One of the videos will be related to Yellow Perch spawning in Wisconsin. I think you'll find this interesting. Perch have a really neat spawning method that is very unique. I think you'll really enjoy the video! As usual, we will have club business, food, drink and a native fish mini-auction. We'd love to see you there! Please contact me through any of the means in my signature line if you have any questions.

Brian

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users