New to the forums

1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Slasher_*

Guest_Slasher_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 January 2007 - 11:12 AM

Hey everybody. Well for starters, my name is Steve. I'm 18. I've been interested in fish since I can remember. I've been a fisherman since I was 4. I had my own tank of goldfish at the age of 4, and that's how it all came about. The first word I ever spelled was fish. I always had a curiousity with local fish. I suppose you can say I've been collecting for the past 6 years.

I've been big into fish keeping for the past 4 years. I keep mostly tropicals, but that will probably change this summer.

I was born and raised in Central PA my whole life.

For anybody wondering, the fish I typically run into are Blacknose Dace, Mottled Sculpins, Creek Chubs, Northern Hogsucker, Bluntnose Minnow, and the occassional darter. I'm not quite a pro at catching, but I get better and better every year. While fishing I come into Largemouth, Smallmouth, and Rock Bass, Bluegill, Pumpkinseed, Perch, Walleye, Chain Pickeral, and Golden Shiners. Come spring, I would gladly help anybody out lookin for certain fish. I'm sure I'll run into more, for I am going to start collecting in more than just 2 or 3 places.

Ummm...I think that covers about it for fishkeeping. I'll just include that I love rock music from the 60's through 90's.

That sums me up. I look forward to helping out NANFA

#2 Guest_smbass_*

Guest_smbass_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 January 2007 - 12:17 PM

Welcome and glad to have you around. It's great to see more and more people joining in. You will find that there are quite a few people on here willing to swap and trade fish (including myself ) so if you find something you want that you don't come across just ask. Also there is going to be a regional outing comming up in March in western Ohio, it is under the midwest section toward the bottom of the main page, your welcome to come.
http://forum.nanfa.o...p?showtopic=927

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users