Greetings from Southern California!

1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Fishman_*

Guest_Fishman_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2010 - 12:25 AM

Hello,

I am an undergraduate researcher in ichthyology, fisheries and environmental science. I will be graduating at the end of the year and I am looking for a masters fellowship or research assistantship. My ultimate goal is a PhD. I am currently revising a paper I wrote on a research project I conducted last year in French Polynesia, it should be sent for publication in June. If anyone know of any great masters programs, assistantships or has any contacts, please let me know. I look forward to both contributing to and learning from this forum.

#2 Guest_Irate Mormon_*

Guest_Irate Mormon_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 December 2010 - 11:07 PM

Hello,

I am an undergraduate researcher in ichthyology, fisheries and environmental science. I will be graduating at the end of the year and I am looking for a masters fellowship or research assistantship. My ultimate goal is a PhD. I am currently revising a paper I wrote on a research project I conducted last year in French Polynesia, it should be sent for publication in June. If anyone know of any great masters programs, assistantships or has any contacts, please let me know. I look forward to both contributing to and learning from this forum.

We have lots of Pro's here - I am sure you will get good answers. Welcome!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users