Native FIsh Article in March 2011 TFH

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_itsme_*

Guest_itsme_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2011 - 02:17 PM

NANFA member Tony Terceira has written a fine article for Tropical Fish Hobbyist Magazine's March 2011 issue. It showcases his excellent photography, enthusiasm for native fishes and loyalty to NANFA. Our club is mentioned several times as the place to go for native fish info and friends. Here's a link to check it out:

http://www.tfhdigita...&pm=2&u1=friend

I was able to read several pages on line before the site asked me to subscribe. I will be looking for this issue on the newstand. It's a keeper! Thanks Tony!

Here's the citation:

Getting to Know Your Neighbors: Our Native Fishes, Tropical Fish Hobbyist, March 2011 (Page: 64)

Edited by itsme, 21 January 2011 - 02:18 PM.

#2 Guest_fundulus_*

Guest_fundulus_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2011 - 03:53 PM

Yeah, I'm glad to see Tony's great photos of redline and blueside darters, in particular, from the upper Paint Rock River.

#3 Guest_Mike_*

Guest_Mike_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2011 - 10:52 PM

NANFA member Tony Terceira has written a fine article for Tropical Fish Hobbyist Magazine's March 2011 issue. It showcases his excellent photography, enthusiasm for native fishes and loyalty to NANFA. Our club is mentioned several times as the place to go for native fish info and friends. Here's a link to check it out:

http://www.tfhdigita...&pm=2&u1=friend

I was able to read several pages on line before the site asked me to subscribe. I will be looking for this issue on the newstand. It's a keeper! Thanks Tony!

Here's the citation:

Getting to Know Your Neighbors: Our Native Fishes, Tropical Fish Hobbyist, March 2011 (Page: 64)

Thanks for posting I will be sure to get a copy.
Mike

#4 Guest_tommyvercetti_*

Guest_tommyvercetti_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2011 - 11:54 PM

I subscribe to this magazine; and I am really looking forward to reading this article when the March issue arrives!
Thanks!
s

#5 Guest_EricaWieser_*

Guest_EricaWieser_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2011 - 08:35 PM

Wow, those are some great photos! I love seeing articles about native fish :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users