Menhinick's Freshwater Fishes of North Carolina

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_gerald_*

Guest_gerald_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2011 - 11:52 AM

If you'd like to meet Dr. Ed Menhinick (retired from UNCC) and get your copy of Freshwater Fishes of North Carolina autographed, see opportunity below at the NC Chapter of American Fisheries Society meeting on Tues Feb 22. If you don't have a copy, he will have some available at the reception for about $40.

I doubt anybody will ask at the evening social whether you're registered for the meeting, but if anybody does just tell them you dropped in to see Dr. Menhinick and I'm sure they'll let you in.

Gerald

==========
Dr. Edward Menhinick will be in attendance at the 2011 NCAFS meeting in Charlotte to receive the Fred A. Harris Fisheries Conservation Award. We will honor and congratulate him with his prestigious award at the Tuesday night social, Feb 22, 7:00 to 10:00 at Drury Inn and Suites Northlake, Charlotte. For those who have a copy of his book and plan to attend the meeting, please bring your copy to be signed by Dr. Menhinick. Thank you!

Kevin J. Dockendorf
Coastal Research Coordinator
Division of Inland Fisheries
NC Wildlife Resources Commission

#2 Guest_clandrum_*

Guest_clandrum_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2011 - 11:11 PM

Can either of you put me in touch with Dr. Ed Menhinick? I am a cousin and I have lost touch with him. My grandfather and his grandmother were siblings.

Caroline Weddell Landrum
clandrum@umd.umich.edu

Edited by clandrum, 12 April 2011 - 11:12 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users