Hello all

3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_RichardSFL_*

Guest_RichardSFL_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 April 2011 - 02:17 PM

Hello all – I want to introduce myself, ask some questions, and say how much I appreciate this resource and all that I have learned here.

I’ve been reading here for quite awhile, gathering information, trying to decide what natives I would like in a 12 gallon tank I have. I’m not exactly new to natives as I have kept L. ommata in the past and currently have a tank of them, but they are my only natives so far. And this tank is my first ommata species tank. In the two tanks I had before, I kept them with Celestial Pearl Danios in the first and White Clouds in the second. (I also have a 40 gallon tropical community tank and a 30 gallon White Cloud species tank.) I live in California and have been keepng fish for about 6 years. I will post on the L. ommata thread with my questions.

Richard

#2 Guest_RichardSFL_*

Guest_RichardSFL_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 April 2011 - 09:09 PM

And welcome to you too, Rouse, though I'm new here too.

#3 Guest_Drew_*

Guest_Drew_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2011 - 01:26 AM

And welcome to you too, Rouse, though I'm new here too.

Sorry about that Richard, Rouse was apparently a spammer. We don't get too many of them nowadays but they get through once in awhile.

Glad you finally registered, welcome to the forum!

#4 Guest_RichardSFL_*

Guest_RichardSFL_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2011 - 01:28 PM

Thanks for the welcome and the heads up on the spammer, Drew. I thought the post was a little odd.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users