How to find a list of no-keep fish in my state?

2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_pylodictis_*

Guest_pylodictis_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 July 2011 - 09:12 AM

I live in Virginia, does anyone know of a complete list of species I'm not allowed to posses?

Thanks,

#2 Guest_exasperatus2002_*

Guest_exasperatus2002_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 July 2011 - 09:40 AM

I live in Virginia, does anyone know of a complete list of species I'm not allowed to posses?

Thanks,

For my state, PA, they have the list on the fish commissions website.

Heres some info I found from your state-

Taking aquatic invertebrates, amphibians, reptiles, and nongame fish for private use**
It is lawful to collect and possess live for private use** only, and not for sale, no more than 5 individuals of any non-listed species of amphibian and reptile, and no more than 20 individuals of any non-listed species of aquatic invertebrate and nongame fish (4 VAC 15-360-10). Non-listed terrestrial invertebrates may be taken in unlimited numbers for private use** only. NO Threatened and Endangered Species may be held for personal use.

•** private use means for use in the home, not for scientific, research, survey or educational purposes (which requires a permit).

va fish commission

Heres the list of threatened or endangered fish & critters from the US fish & wildlife service for your state ...
usfw

#3 Guest_Drew_*

Guest_Drew_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 July 2011 - 09:57 AM

Thanks,

http://forum.nanfa.o...tricted-fishes/

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users