new membership

7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_SDC010_*

Guest_SDC010_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:44 PM

I just filled out the membership form last night. It said i would get an email with a new member info. i was just wondering when i will recieve that. i was thinking it would have been this morning or today some time.

#2 Michael Wolfe

Michael Wolfe
  • Board of Directors
  • North Georgia, Oconee River Drainage

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:15 PM

I just filled out the membership form last night. It said i would get an email with a new member info. i was just wondering when i will recieve that. i was thinking it would have been this morning or today some time.

No, our systems are not really automated... NANFA response will be more of a manual proposition and as such may take a few days.

But welcome, we are glad to have another member in Iowa!
Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. - Benjamin Franklin

#3 Guest_Ken_*

Guest_Ken_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 February 2012 - 10:23 PM

Welcome! Glad to see another Iowan member! We need a few more! This is a great forum for natives. I am the rep. for Iowa. hope we can get together sometime.

#4 Guest_sunny17_*

Guest_sunny17_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2012 - 11:15 AM

I too just joined on Wednesday and was curious how long it may take. No rush, but now that I know it's a manual process that helps. Love this forum as it is a wealth of great knowledge for the greatest fish to keep in an aquarium!!

#5 Guest_Ken_*

Guest_Ken_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:50 PM

Welcome Sunny! Enjoy. A great group of people here.

#6 Guest_SDC010_*

Guest_SDC010_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:35 PM

ya that would be great im just Norh of you.

#7 Guest_scottsquatch_*

Guest_scottsquatch_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2012 - 10:11 PM

I just joined about 15 minutes ago. This is a great organization and I can hardly wait to get involved. Glad to know It will take a few days for my membership to be processed. I was already wondering how long it would be when I came across this thread.

#8 Guest_Irate Mormon_*

Guest_Irate Mormon_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:33 PM

Welcome, guys!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users