New gallery alblum up!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_EBParks_*

Guest_EBParks_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:46 PM

Alright per request I've started a gallery of some of the freshwater fish we use in our mobile fish exhibit, titled "EBParks Freshwater Fsih." I'll get anotehr alblum up soon that will have pictures of the the setup as a whole. Enjoy!

#2 Guest_WestCoastKenny_*

Guest_WestCoastKenny_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:10 PM

Alright per request I've started a gallery of some of the freshwater fish we use in our mobile fish exhibit, titled "EBParks Freshwater Fsih." I'll get another alblum up soon that will have pictures of the the setup as a whole. Enjoy!

I wish I had paid closer attention. I'm headed down to your Visitor Center later today so I'll look for some of your pals.

Besides the Sacto Perch, how many of these are natives? And how many of the non-natives were introduced illegally rather than by state or local officials.

Thanks so much for sharing.

#3 Guest_EBParks_*

Guest_EBParks_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:38 PM

The ones in the Visitor Center are all saltwater, but there are some pretty cool fish in there. We're in the process of re-designing some of the tanks, but my current favorite is the eel grass tank. There are a lot of hidden Bay pipefish and penpoint gunnels to found. The mobile aquarium freshwater fish are in a behind the scenes holding facility, but I'm sure we can connect in the near future to give you a tour.

#4 Guest_EBParks_*

Guest_EBParks_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:46 PM

The Sac perch is only native in this current lineup of photos. However we also have CA roach, Sacramento suckers, Sacramento Blackfish, and three spine stickleback. I'll post some pics of those once I get some better ones on our next trip out with the tank. The rest of the gamefish are all introduced species.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users