NANFA members

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Skipjack_*

Guest_Skipjack_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:03 PM

Michael Wolfe has done a lot of work cleaning up the forum. Many of you are prior NANFA members, or long time forum users. We want you back as NANFA members. This forum, the grants, the conventions are all paid for by our minor membership dues. Please take a moment, and think of the knowledge that you have gained here, and spend the few bucks that it takes to become a full fledged supporting NANFA member. You will have additional forum access, and also receive our quarterly publication of American currents. Plus, I will think you are cool. Matt

http://www.nanfa.org/join.shtml

#2 Guest_fundulus_*

Guest_fundulus_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:12 PM

The man speaks truth.

#3 Guest_davidjh2_*

Guest_davidjh2_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:17 PM

I'm getting ready to renew, I had forgotten and let it lapse. NANFA deserves the support of everyone who comes here. I'd like to see the online renewal process cleaned up a little though. To renew I shouldn't have to fill out the complete form as if I was joining for the first time. Yes I'm that lazy when it comes to filling out online foms lol. I spend a fair amount of time at work working on a helpdesk and filling out electronic info is a large part of it and I can't stand it even when I'm being paid to do it.

#4 Guest_davidjh2_*

Guest_davidjh2_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:22 PM

Done, good for another year. Now that I've paid I demand yes demand that I see crayfish feathured in American Currents :biggrin:

#5 Guest_Skipjack_*

Guest_Skipjack_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:31 PM

We can look into this renewal process, and see if we can expedite it. I sure would like to see a write up on the lobster sized bottlebrush crayfish from the green river in Kentucky. The thing is, that the members largely provide the content for American Currents, and seeing that you seem to be one of the biggest crayfish enthusiasts, you may be the right man for the job..

#6 Guest_davidjh2_*

Guest_davidjh2_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:36 PM

I'd love to see a write up on the Bottlebrush myself. Give me a guide and permission from the wife and I'm on the road this spring.

I'd be honored to one day do an article on crayfish

#7 Guest_Skipjack_*

Guest_Skipjack_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:51 PM

I'd love to see a write up on the Bottlebrush myself. Give me a guide and permission from the wife and I'm on the road this spring.

I'd be honored to one day do an article on crayfish

I think we would be honored to have it. Do it on any species you like. If you want to see bottlebrush, come to this years convention. There will be a Green river trip. I am particularly interested in bottlebrush myself as a potential aquaculture candidate.

#8 Guest_jblaylock_*

Guest_jblaylock_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:30 PM

Matt is right. At one particular location that we will go to in the Green drainage, I have caught a bottlebrush. So, you have the guide...now just need permission from the wife. Want me to call her? :)

#9 Guest_davidjh2_*

Guest_davidjh2_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:07 PM

All we have to do is find her a place to fish and she'll be happy. I was going to plan a vacation in Vermont next year, now I may have to change my plans. Are the Bottlebrush threatened or endangered? I'd love to grab a mating pair.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users