Photo

Yellowfin/Greenhead photo log

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mattknepley

mattknepley
  • NANFA Member
  • Smack-dab between the Savannah and the Saluda.

Posted 23 June 2013 - 12:59 PM

A couple weeks ago a bunch of us got excited about the idea of a blitz across SC in general to photodocument the physical appearances, similarities and differences alike, of the chloroplox mess at its ground zero. We even got jazzed enough to think about making a big trip of it. As Dustin pointed out, that would have made for a massive undertaking, and reality has kind of bumped that idea to the backest of back burners.

So, for what it's worth, I started an album for myself to document those wee beasties in the gallery archives. http://gallery.nanfa...ins-greenheads/ Would others be interested in doing the same? Have others done so and I just didn't find it?

I don't know the ins and outs of either gallery; if there is a way to consolidate different albums into one folder or what not. But if there is, would there be any interest in doing such a thing? If there is, it would be a way to gradually accomplish the goal we were psyched about. I'm willing to try to organize something like that, if any interested parties would be willing to let the blindest of all lead. I'm also willing let someone who actually knows what they're doing organize an effort.

I know there are very qualified people working on the hydrophlox; I'm not envisioning us doing anything ground breaking. Just hoping to add to the body of evidence, so to speak.
Matt Knepley
"No thanks, a third of a gopher would merely arouse my appetite..."

#2 Guest_clemsons2k_*

Guest_clemsons2k_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:10 PM

Id love to help with such an undertaking. Im very interested myself in the variation of these two species. The only photos I have arent the best but I can contribute them and take more if need be.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users