Greetings from New Hampshire

3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_bobsvinyl_*

Guest_bobsvinyl_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2007 - 10:12 AM

After keeping South and Central American cichlids for years, I've decided to try some natives. I grew up in New Jersey and used to catch pumpkinseeds all the time when I was growing up. I loved their coloration and they started my interest in the aquarium hobby. I thought I'd try a few young fish in a 55 gallon. I'm enjoying this site and I've already learned quite a bit about feeding and care in captivity in your forum.

#2 Guest_rodsboys_*

Guest_rodsboys_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2007 - 11:13 PM

After keeping South and Central American cichlids for years, I've decided to try some natives. I grew up in New Jersey and used to catch pumpkinseeds all the time when I was growing up. I loved their coloration and they started my interest in the aquarium hobby. I thought I'd try a few young fish in a 55 gallon. I'm enjoying this site and I've already learned quite a bit about feeding and care in captivity in your forum.

Not that I am anybody as I am new here too,but welcome.They seem to come scarce around here.

#3 Guest_smbass_*

Guest_smbass_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2007 - 11:45 PM

welcome to the site, and I'm glad to see your interested in sunfish as they are my favorites! Anyways for some pics of other sunfish species check out my sunfish family pics in the gallery...
http://gallery.nanfa...bass/allnafish/ and feel free to look at everyone else's pictures too.

#4 Guest_nativecajun_*

Guest_nativecajun_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2007 - 06:00 AM

Welcolm to the site bobsvinyl hope you enjoy it as much as I do. [-o< :smile: :twisted: :evil:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users