NANFA Paraphernalia Promotes NANFA

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Casper_*

Guest_Casper_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:51 PM

Just a reminder that there are NANFA decals, t-shirts, playing cards and American Current cd's available at...

http://www.nanfa.org/cart.shtml#aconcd

You can purchase over the internet ( Paypal ) or calculate the price and send me a check ( made out to NANFA ) at
Casper Cox
1200 Dodds Avenue
Chattanooga TN 37404

#2 Guest_Irate Mormon_*

Guest_Irate Mormon_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:51 PM

I cacl'late a dollr wel just covr it, il sned yu the dollr.

#3 Guest_fundulus_*

Guest_fundulus_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 September 2013 - 10:15 AM

It's quality stuff at the price, a dollr or more even, I'm wearing the Kentucky shirt today.

#4 Guest_don212_*

Guest_don212_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:43 PM

does anyone know where i could get a print of flagfish or killies for my wall?

#5 Guest_Casper_*

Guest_Casper_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:04 PM

I had several prints made of Bart Gelesh's excellent rendering of a male Flagfish, the "mascot" fish we used for the Florida convention several years ago. Bart may still have one or two. Go to...

bartgelesh.com

If you get no response contact me.

#6 Guest_jblaylock_*

Guest_jblaylock_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:37 AM

I was rockin my VA Convention shirt last night!

#7 Guest_Casper_*

Guest_Casper_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:28 AM

It's good to hear you are finally dressing up when you go out into public.
:)
I still have too many of the KY shirts in storage. Everytime someone buys and wears a shirt, NANFA benefits financially and promotionally.
I am adding new NANFA window decals to my van today for the Tates Hell trip. Almost ready.

#8 Guest_jblaylock_*

Guest_jblaylock_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:49 PM

It's good to hear you are finally dressing up when you go out into public.
:)
I still have too many of the KY shirts in storage. Everytime someone buys and wears a shirt, NANFA benefits financially and promotionally.
I am adding new NANFA window decals to my van today for the Tates Hell trip. Almost ready.

I really meant to get another KY shirt before the convention was over. I need to order one soon.

#9 Guest_fundulus_*

Guest_fundulus_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:22 PM

Those NANFA decals are amazing. I've had one on my truck for years and it still looks good.

#10 Guest_BenCantrell_*

Guest_BenCantrell_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:19 PM

Can we order more of the stickers that look like this?

Posted Image

#11 Guest_Casper_*

Guest_Casper_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:55 PM

I use my big 48" wide sign printer to print and contour cut these decals at my expense. The decals are printed with waterproof solvent inks and they hold up outdoors for about 3 years.
The print head on my machine needed replacing as the quality was fine for big banners and such but intricate detail flaws could be seen on small prints such as the NANFA decals.
I replaced the printhead recently, a near $1000. expense, but it will be awhile before i set up and print another big batch of the logo decals, which featured 5 different fish from previous conventions.
Today i received an order for a NANFA logo t-shirt and a pack of 5 of the Arrow Darter silouhette decals. I included one of the decals you asked about as i still have a few odd ball test prints that i made while fine tuning the files for production. I included one in his package as a courtesy thank you.
Pretty much anyone that orders a t-shirt or such i include one in their package.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users