New (relatively)

1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Atratus_*

Guest_Atratus_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 March 2007 - 05:40 PM

Just thought I would finally introduce myself here; I registered a couple months ago just to look at the pictures to be honest. Excellent photography here. I've always been into fish... eating, fishing, snorkeling, and keeping. Its been a couple years since I've had the aquariums up and running but I'm currently setting up a river tank for darters and minnows. I live in a pretty rich stream fish region being in east Tennessee. I think thats about it. Great organization, known about NANFA for awhile just not the forum.

#2 Guest_Irate Mormon_*

Guest_Irate Mormon_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 March 2007 - 06:43 PM

Just thought I would finally introduce myself here; I registered a couple months ago just to look at the pictures to be honest. Excellent photography here. I've always been into fish... eating, fishing, snorkeling, and keeping. Its been a couple years since I've had the aquariums up and running but I'm currently setting up a river tank for darters and minnows. I live in a pretty rich stream fish region being in east Tennessee. I think thats about it. Great organization, known about NANFA for awhile just not the forum.

You should make plans to attend the convention - a good time is guaranteed, and you'll make friends for life.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users