Looking for flagfish

6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_jsheng_*

Guest_jsheng_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:06 PM

I am interested in the Florida flagfish and want to try one as the first step, but can't find any in local fish stores. Does any one have a juvenile male for sale?

Thank you,

John

#2 Guest_Joshaeus_*

Guest_Joshaeus_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:36 PM

I don't, but zimmerman can probably get some for you if you are willing to wait until January 13th to place your order.

#3 Guest_jsheng_*

Guest_jsheng_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:55 PM

I don't, but zimmerman can probably get some for you if you are willing to wait until January 13th to place your order.

I emailed them about it but they have not replied.

#4 Michael Wolfe

Michael Wolfe
  • Board of Directors
  • North Georgia, Oconee River Drainage

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:31 PM

jsheng,

I dont know where in GA you are but I have one that I could chase out of a tank for you. I live in the Athens area. Based on my experience the last several years they are thriving and breeding like crazy in a 100 gallon tub in the back yard.

Contact me via PM and lets see what we can work out. I could be very inspired to give the fish to you for free if you were to join NANFA!

Your friendly neighbor hood NANFA Rep
Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. - Benjamin Franklin

#5 Guest_Joshaeus_*

Guest_Joshaeus_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:11 PM

I said 'wait until January 13th' because he has stopped fish shipping for the time being due to the holidays.

#6 Guest_jsheng_*

Guest_jsheng_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:29 PM

jsheng,

I dont know where in GA you are but I have one that I could chase out of a tank for you. I live in the Athens area. Based on my experience the last several years they are thriving and breeding like crazy in a 100 gallon tub in the back yard.

Contact me via PM and lets see what we can work out. I could be very inspired to give the fish to you for free if you were to join NANFA!

Your friendly neighbor hood NANFA Rep

Michael,

I just sent you a PM.

John

#7 Guest_don212_*

Guest_don212_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 December 2013 - 10:10 PM

just got a dozen from pet supermarket special order

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users