The Perfect Dipnet is Back!

6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_itsme_*

Guest_itsme_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:58 PM

The Perfect Dipnet is Back! We have redesigned our most popular item, made by hand in the USA with materials made in the USA. See them and order here: http://jonahsaquariu...e/netdipnet.htm

Durable all aluminum, now with larger diameter, double walled handles for excellent reliability, whether fishing close to home or in exotic climes.

Same strong Monorail hoop design. Your netting is protected against the harshest surfaces. The netting itself never makes abrasive contact with stream bottom. It is shielded by hard aluminum in the internal hoop channel.

The solid aluminum connecting yoke strengthens the net at what is often the weakest point of other nets -- the junction of the handle and hoop.

The standard net bag is 1/8 inch mesh. Perfect for the small animals that aquarists and researchers are seeking. Most other nets on the market have larger mesh, and many desirable specimens are lost as a result. Four colors available: White, Black, Brown and Green.

We make these nets ourselves, by hand. We stand behind our workmanship. We collect fishes and other creatures, just like you. Our goal is to provide and use the best equipment at the best price.

All nets break down for travel and snap together in seconds so you can be in the water and get down to business. Keep one in your vehicle. Pack one in your suitcase. Put one in your backpack. Your next adventure awaits!

See them and order here: http://jonahsaquariu...e/netdipnet.htm

#2 Guest_gerald_*

Guest_gerald_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:39 PM

Mark, Do you still have any of the old hexagonal handles? I cut my handle in half to fit in a suitcase, and would like to have a long handle for it again. Or will your current handles fit in the old hex-type yoke?

#3 Guest_itsme_*

Guest_itsme_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:01 PM

I figured that would come up. I don't have them on the site yet, but if there is demand, I can produce adapters to go in both directions -- round to octagonal and octagonal to round. If you need something now, email me and we'll work it out. If you're ready to order, I can make the part you need now. Thanks!

Mark

Mark, Do you still have any of the old hexagonal handles? I cut my handle in half to fit in a suitcase, and would like to have a long handle for it again. Or will your current handles fit in the old hex-type yoke?

#4 Guest_Irate Mormon_*

Guest_Irate Mormon_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:39 AM

We make these nets ourselves, by hand. We stand behind our workmanship.

I've always wanted to extrude my own aluminum and weave my own netting material - I bet I could save a ton of money that way :-D

#5 Guest_itsme_*

Guest_itsme_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:14 AM

I've always wanted to extrude my own aluminum and weave my own netting material - I bet I could save a ton of money that way :D

We use elves.

#6 Guest_itsme_*

Guest_itsme_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:56 PM

Just FYI, if you're reading this thread, the same topic is being discussed here: http://forum.nanfa.o...dipnet-is-back/

#7 Guest_Irate Mormon_*

Guest_Irate Mormon_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2014 - 12:45 AM

We use elves.

Yup, I've used those same elves myself! Plus, a cordless drill comes in handy :-)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users