how can i become nanfa member

2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_nhacngua_*

Guest_nhacngua_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:33 PM

dear admin, i had completed all the register procedure longtime ago but still not become the nanfa member. i think i made some mistakes. i would be grateful to you for informing me what should i do next to become a member of the forum that i love so much, so i can join the trading dock and buy some fish i love. i will appreciate that

Edited by nhacngua, 29 January 2014 - 09:42 PM.

#2 Guest_Skipjack_*

Guest_Skipjack_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:46 PM

Contact Michael Wolfe. He will square you away.

#3 Michael Wolfe

Michael Wolfe
  • Board of Directors
  • North Georgia, Oconee River Drainage

Posted 30 January 2014 - 11:13 AM

nhacngua,

You can contact me using the PM tool to work out the details. And forgive me if this is too basic, but I get this issue somewhat often, so I will start my answer here in public. This forum is not all there is to NANFA. It is just one part. An outreach an communication part that is very important.

If you want to become part of NANFA (and enjoy the members only sections of the forum, and get four issues of American Currents delivered to your house, and get the password to the full color edition on the web, and support all the grants we support, etc.) then you need to go over to http://www.nanfa.org and ckicl on "Join NANFA". You can pay via paypal and then you will get an email from our Treasurer (and I will be copied and can update your status here on the forum).

Now if you have already done that, please forgive me for that long story, and just PM me with your real name (cause that is how you are registered in the NANFA membership log) and I will confirm tonight and get you squared away.
Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. - Benjamin Franklin

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users