Pearl Dace inquiry

4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Kanus_*

Guest_Kanus_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2014 - 11:25 AM

Tsai, C., and J.A. Fava. 1982. Habitats and distribution of the pearl dace, Semotilus margarita (Cope), in the Potomac River drainage. Virginia Journal of Science 33: 201-205.

Does anyone happen to have a copy of this laying around, or have access to this journal? This article would be quite helpful to have if anyone can help me out with it. If you can and would like to email it to wheatonderek at Gmail, that would be awesome. Thanks.

#2 Guest_fundulus_*

Guest_fundulus_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:35 PM

Wouldn't the VT library have this? If you have VT status of any kind you should be able to request a copy through their interlibrary loan, or if anyone else you know is student/staff/faculty there. If nothing else works I can request it through UAH and send a copy of the .pdf to you.

#3 Guest_Kanus_*

Guest_Kanus_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2014 - 08:07 PM

VT has "incomplete holdings" of this journal according to the online database. And technically I don’t have VT credentials (I was using my girlfriend's account) so if I want a hard copy from the library I'm not sure they would even do it for me. Not quite sure how that all works. Just figured I would ask in case someone could help me avoid the hassle, that's all.

#4 Guest_fundulus_*

Guest_fundulus_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2014 - 08:26 PM

I'd be happy to do it once I'm home of a real computer next week, remind me if I don't.

#5 Guest_ashtonmj_*

Guest_ashtonmj_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:14 PM

We might have it at work. Also, you might try the Chesapeake Biological Lab library for any Tsai article.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users