Help needed........Where can I get a custom made

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_HooperG_*

Guest_HooperG_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 March 2007 - 09:37 PM

aquarium with dimensions of, say, 10"w x 14"h x 60"l? It seems like most of the fabricators on line don't want to mess with something this small. I am within easy distance of Baltimore to the south and York/Harrisburg, PA to the north. At this point however, I'll be happy to do business with someone much farther away. Thanks in advance for any help you can render.........
Hooper Goldsborough

#2 Guest_drewish_*

Guest_drewish_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 March 2007 - 09:55 PM

Have you checked with GlassCages @ glasscages.com? I think they make trips up to Baltimore where you can pick up their deliveries.

They will charge a more for non-standard sizes, but may be worth a try.

#3 Guest_nativecajun_*

Guest_nativecajun_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2007 - 08:37 PM

I saw a low and extreemly long tank like the one you describe here one time. It looked extreemly nice. I like low and long tanks anyway, they are my favorite. Like the 20 long is my favorite size tank and they have more surface area. Let me know if you find one and where. Sorry I could not help. But that seems like a very specialized tank size. Now you have me interested in making a tank.

Daniel

#4 Guest_Carl_*

Guest_Carl_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2007 - 08:47 PM

aquarium with dimensions of, say, 10"w x 14"h x 60"l? It seems like most of the fabricators on line don't want to mess with something this small. I am within easy distance of Baltimore to the south and York/Harrisburg, PA to the north. At this point however, I'll be happy to do business with someone much farther away. Thanks in advance for any help you can render.........
Hooper Goldsborough

Are you wanting glass or Akrylic? I may be able to help you.

#5 Guest_HooperG_*

Guest_HooperG_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2007 - 08:23 PM

Are you wanting glass or Akrylic? I may be able to help you.

Hello Carl,
I'd be happy with either glass or akrylic, although I am much more familiar with glass. I can't be the only one on the forum who has a need for a special size tank. Thanks for your help... I look forward to hearing back from you.
Richard Hooper Goldsborough

#6 Guest_Carl_*

Guest_Carl_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2007 - 06:09 AM

Hello Carl,
I'd be happy with either glass or akrylic, although I am much more familiar with glass. I can't be the only one on the forum who has a need for a special size tank. Thanks for your help... I look forward to hearing back from you.
Richard Hooper Goldsborough

I can build with either. Send me an email at ljohnson865@neo.rr.com. What features do you need? Like do you want an overflow with the bottom drilled or a colored back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users