2014 Convention Photos

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_fritz_*

Guest_fritz_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 June 2014 - 03:08 PM

We were able to post photos from 2013 on the convention web page. How did we do that? I know some folks would like to see photos. Thanks

#2 Michael Wolfe

Michael Wolfe
  • Board of Directors
  • North Georgia, Oconee River Drainage

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:15 PM

Josh had photos he wanted on the site and I arranged the web page for him. I can help you too.
Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. - Benjamin Franklin

#3 Guest_Skipjack_*

Guest_Skipjack_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:49 PM

Might change the title, and have people link us to their photos to pick from, and put on the site.Just a thought.

#4 Guest_fritz_*

Guest_fritz_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 June 2014 - 09:11 PM

I have Josh Jarvis photos and Doug Stuber also.

what do you do? Set up a page and we download?

#5 Michael Wolfe

Michael Wolfe
  • Board of Directors
  • North Georgia, Oconee River Drainage

Posted 21 June 2014 - 09:28 PM

probably the easiest thing would be to load them up to the gallery archive... I think that last year we created a separate account called "2013 Convention"... we did not open that to everyone, but did give the password to a few people... that would make it easy for me to get the appropriate pictures to put on the web... but Matt's idea is also a good one... people could load their pictures up to their own gallery accounts and then just put links here... that would let everyone share their pictures with everyone else... that is kinda the point to the gallery anyway.
Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. - Benjamin Franklin

#6 Guest_FirstChAoS_*

Guest_FirstChAoS_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:48 PM

I have Josh Jarvis photos and Doug Stuber also.

what do you do? Set up a page and we download?

You can upload my photos no problem, you have all of mine but the sunday trip. (been lazy on uploading mine as I am still struggling to go through photos from my Texas trip in May on my facebook, I am a month behind on photo uploading in general).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users