I've finally found someone who can get me the last addition I've been looking for for my 20 gallon (24" x 12" x 16") planted semi-riffle tank. A Margined Madtom, the only one of two PA native Madtoms it's legal to keep in PA (the other is a Stonecat which would get way to big). Just wanted to double check with you guys to make sure the stock will be fine and I won't be overstocked or have any aggression issues
- 2 Rainbow Darters (2 Males)
- 2 Greenside Darters (1 Male and 1 Female)
- 1 Pugnose Minnow (I know I should have more but I got it from a shipment of feeder shrimp)
- 1 Bluefin Killifish (1 Female)
- 5-6 Some Species of Shiners or Dace I've yet to get
- 1 Margined Madtom
Temp is 64-74 (Winter-Summer) and pH is 7.6. Filtration is a sponge filter with a 50 gallon rating and water changes are 33-50% weekly.
Substrate is sand mixed with a few loose rocks from my creek. Decor is large rockwork piles and I'm going to be getting some plants for it soon.
Does that sound good?