Posted 26 May 2017 - 05:53 PM

test

The member formerly known as Skipjack

#2 Michael Wolfe

Michael Wolfe
  • Board of Directors
  • North Georgia, Oconee River Drainage

Posted 26 May 2017 - 07:23 PM

I am responding to your text and writing some long sentences to test the margins of the frames and the way that the text might or might not wrap around at the end of the margins of the blue frame on my screen.  It seems that the first line at least wrapped very normally even though someone sent me a text and indicated that they were having some problems with the way that the text was working.

Seems to be working normally for me

Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. - Benjamin Franklin

#3 Matt DeLaVega

Matt DeLaVega
  • Forum Staff
  • Ohio

Posted 26 May 2017 - 07:36 PM

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

#4 Matt DeLaVega

Matt DeLaVega
  • Forum Staff
  • Ohio

Posted 26 May 2017 - 07:37 PM

Sometimes it is working right, and sometimes not. Lets ssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

#5 Matt DeLaVega

Matt DeLaVega
  • Forum Staff
  • Ohio

Posted 26 May 2017 - 07:37 PM

Dunno?

#6 Michael Wolfe

Michael Wolfe
  • Board of Directors

Posted 26 May 2017 - 07:50 PM

I think it is UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu

certainly not me

Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. - Benjamin Franklin

#7 Michael Wolfe

Michael Wolfe
  • Board of Directors

Posted 26 May 2017 - 07:51 PM

oops, it acted like it was wrapping when I did it, but then when it posted it was off the edge... that is weird

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users