Photo

Hornyhead Festival 2019

1 reply to this topic

#1 Casper

Casper
  • NANFA Fellow
  • Chattanooga, TN alongside South Chickamauga Creek, just upstream of the mighty Tennessee River.

Posted 09 January 2019 - 01:08 PM

Say, What IS a Hornyhead Fish?

Listen to the song... clicking just above the Hornyhead photo in the lower right.

https://www.newborns...d-festival.html

:)

Georgia NANFA Representative Michael Wolfe plans on attending and representing NANFA to all the good folks in attendance.  I plan on bringing a Tennessee River Chub and winning 1st place.

This town is just a bit EastSouthEast of Atlanta and will be held on Saturday, April 27 on the Historic Newborn Schoolhouse grounds.

I am considering arriving a day early and i think camping is available.  Maybe we can have some more NANFA members attending and having fun with us.  It looks like a really fun family event.  Mark your calendar.

Casper

Edited by Casper, 09 January 2019 - 01:31 PM.

Casper Cox
Chattanooga, near the TN Divide on BlueFishRidge overlooking South Chickamauga Creek.

#2 mattknepley

mattknepley
  • NANFA Member
  • Smack-dab between the Savannah and the Saluda.

Posted 21 January 2019 - 07:46 PM

Would our microfishers be considered ringers?  Surprised they haven't owned this one already...  :cool2:  Although Ben would have to bring those enormous microhooks of which he boasted several years ago...

Matt Knepley
"No thanks, a third of a gopher would merely arouse my appetite..."

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users