Gebhardt photo project

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Michael Wolfe

Michael Wolfe
  • Board of Directors
  • North Georgia, Oconee River Drainage

Posted 01 December 2019 - 03:04 PM

R. Bruce Gebhardt was one of NANFA's early members, President for a time in the 1980s and editor of American Currents for a from 1984 to 1994. Bruce passed away in 2011 and his family wanted to share a curated and digitized collection of over 500 of the best shots.

I have been working with them to have them posted to the Gallery Archive and they can be seen here: http://gallery.nanfa...Bruce Gebhardt/

Most of the images have already been identified and are labeled with the fish name. But there are several that are not named and only a file name "scanxxxx".  These are located in all the folders. I would appreciate help from some of you that are better at identification.  If you could take a look and provide a name for any such files I would really appreciate it.  Even if we can only identify to the genus or species complex level, that would be great.

Contact me here or via email if you can identify any of these.

As with all Gallery Archive content, the photos remain the property of the photographer (or in this case his family) but are free to view and may only be used after clearance from the owner.

I have been working with them to have them posted to the Gallery Archive and they can be se

Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. - Benjamin Franklin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users