Free fish for native fish enthusiast

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 neterall1

neterall1
  • NANFA Guest

Posted 16 May 2021 - 11:35 AM

Hey all,

Unfortunately life circumstances (work, moving to a new home) have made it so I need to tear my 75g native blackwater tank down. I poured a lot of time, energy and money into this tank and it pains me to do so. The tank and all accessories are going to my dad who is going to use it for saltwater corals. However, anyone willing to make a trip to Central Pa for fish pickup can have them. Fish are below along with some general tank pictures. Pellets and bloodworm fed mostly. Let me know if interested.

• 3 Bluespotted Sunfish
  • 2 Blackbanded Sunfish
  • 1 Flagfish
  • 7 Darters (mix of Swamp and Johnny)
  • 3 Lined topminnow

P.S. Over the past few years, I have relied on this forum heavily for help, so thank you all.

Attached Files

#2 El Todd

El Todd
  • NANFA Member
  • Silver Spring Md

Posted 17 May 2021 - 09:05 AM

Did the flagfish get along well with everyone else?

#3 neterall1

neterall1
  • NANFA Guest

Posted 17 May 2021 - 09:38 AM

At one point I had one large male and two females and the male was very nippy with all the other fish. The single female that is in their now does just fine with the others.

#4 Chasmodes

Chasmodes
  • NANFA Member
  • Central Maryland

Posted 17 May 2021 - 04:56 PM

Where in Central PA?  I might know an interested party...

Kevin Wilson

#5 Chasmodes

Chasmodes
  • NANFA Member
  • Central Maryland

Posted 17 May 2021 - 05:17 PM

Also, I'm going away this weekend.  How long do you think you can hold on to them.  Are you moving right away?

Kevin Wilson

#6 neterall1

neterall1
  • NANFA Guest

Posted 17 May 2021 - 05:32 PM

Harrisburg and I need to move the tank the first week of June so anytime before the end of this month would work.

#7 Chasmodes

Chasmodes
  • NANFA Member
  • Central Maryland

Posted 18 May 2021 - 11:21 AM

OK, thanks!  The reason that I asked was that I won't be able to make it up this coming weekend.  I might be able to get up your way the following week.  I have to double check to see if the interested party wants the fish or not.  I'm pretty sure that they do.  If so, I'll get back to you ASAP.

Kevin Wilson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users