Photo

Greetings from Pennsylvania!

3 replies to this topic

#1 muntjac

muntjac
  • NANFA Guest
  • Pennsylvania

Posted 03 July 2022 - 01:56 PM

Hi all! I stumbled across this forum while doing research on a possible native fish tank I'd like to set up in the future. I've been fishkeeping on and off since 2017 with tropical fish tanks, and have really gotten into the hobby since this past year. I have a 20gal tropical community with a honey gourami, corydoras, and amano + neocaridina shrimp. Native tanks really appeal to me, so I'd love to try and set one up sometime.

About myself- I'm a third-year student studying environmental science, with a large emphasis on aquatic life. Some of my hobbies are fishkeeping (of course lol), writing stories, painting, and scuba diving.

Looking forward to learning more about native fishkeeping and maybe making some friends on here! :smile2:

#2 Michael Wolfe

Michael Wolfe
  • Board of Directors
  • North Georgia, Oconee River Drainage

Posted 03 July 2022 - 04:01 PM

welcome muntjac

you should also check out the main webpage at www.nanfa.org and maybe even consider joining us!

Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. - Benjamin Franklin

#3 El Todd

El Todd
  • NANFA Member
  • Silver Spring Md

Posted 03 July 2022 - 05:51 PM

I'm form PA. I live in MD now. I grew up in the Philadelphis suburbs.

#4 Chasmodes

Chasmodes
  • NANFA Member
  • Central Maryland

Posted 13 July 2022 - 03:36 PM

Welcome to the forum!  Where do you go to school?  I live in Maryland have have collected with a few guys on here, including Todd above.  Plenty of friendly folks on here.  I was set to attend a convention but COVID cancelled it.  I couldn't make it this year.  But, I'd like to try to make one.  I feel a lot of virtual friendships on here, but also would enjoy meeting many on here in person, most likely at a convention...or maybe collecting locally.

Kevin Wilson

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users