Guest_fishlvr_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 June 2007 - 04:53 PM

Does anyone have any pickerel fry pics?

#2 Guest_Irate Mormon_*

Guest_Irate Mormon_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2007 - 11:42 PM

Yes, but unfortunately they were eaten before the photos were taken. So I only have photos of people gnawing on the skeletons after the fried pickerel flesh was eaten.

#3 Guest_fishlvr_*

Guest_fishlvr_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2007 - 11:52 PM

Thanks. I needed a good laugh. That isn't sarcasm, just so you know.

#4 Guest_dmarkley_*

Guest_dmarkley_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2007 - 11:12 AM

FYI: 5 inch redfins will eat 2.5 inch redfins. I recently proved this!

Dean

#5 Guest_nativecollector_*

Guest_nativecollector_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2007 - 11:48 AM

Dean to be sure those refins didn't eat eah other, were those the ones that you got from me.

#6 Guest_dmarkley_*

Guest_dmarkley_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 June 2007 - 12:03 PM

Dean to be sure those refins didn't eat eah other, were those the ones that you got from me.

Yep, those were the ones. I still have three of four with the smallest one getting eaten by the largest. The other four I gave to Dave S. over in York COunty and he still has two. His wife had the horrifying experience of witnessing the actual act of cannibalism! LOL, now Dave and I think that's kind of funny.....you know how some women are!

#7 Guest_scottefontay_*

Guest_scottefontay_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2008 - 01:00 PM

Yep, those were the ones. I still have three of four with the smallest one getting eaten by the largest. The other four I gave to Dave S. over in York COunty and he still has two. His wife had the horrifying experience of witnessing the actual act of cannibalism! LOL, now Dave and I think that's kind of funny.....you know how some women are!

does anyone have any pics of very very young pickerel

#8 Guest_MScooter_*

Guest_MScooter_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2008 - 01:55 PM

These are the smallest that I have photos of. The background grid is quarter inch. The fish are from the Yocona drainage north central MS.

Esox americanus
pcfry.jpg
pcfry2.jpg

#9 Guest_scottefontay_*

Guest_scottefontay_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2008 - 04:23 PM

These are the smallest that I have photos of. The background grid is quarter inch. The fish are from the Yocona drainage north central MS.

Esox americanus
pcfry.jpg
pcfry2.jpg

perfect, thanks

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users