Sayre, PA

3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_edbihary_*

Guest_edbihary_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 June 2007 - 10:18 PM

I will be in Sayre, PA, on business, tentatively the second week of July. Sayre is at the confluence of the Chemung and Susquehanna Rivers, just south of the NY state line. Also passing through, emptying into the Susquehanna, is Cayuta Creek. I expect to have about three, maybe four, hours a day, after work and before dark, to spend sampling these streams. Is anyone close enough and interested in joining me?

#2 Guest_edbihary_*

Guest_edbihary_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 July 2007 - 04:35 PM

Okay, the trip to Sayre is now definitely on. I expect to arrive by mid-afternoon on Monday, July 9. I will probably be able to hit the water by 4:00 or 5:00 on Monday. Probably 5:00 or so on Tuesday and Wednesday. I may stay past Wednesday, but I'm not sure. If anybody is close enough and wants to join me, let me know here or by PM by Sunday night. I have a colleague coming up Wednesday for a different reason. He only sportfishes (he's fished the Susquehanna River there before), but he's willing to drag a seine with me. Hopefully he'll enjoy it and become a convert :wink:

#3 Guest_factnfiction101_*

Guest_factnfiction101_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 July 2007 - 10:44 PM

Okay, the trip to Sayre is now definitely on. I expect to arrive by mid-afternoon on Monday, July 9. I will probably be able to hit the water by 4:00 or 5:00 on Monday. Probably 5:00 or so on Tuesday and Wednesday. I may stay past Wednesday, but I'm not sure. If anybody is close enough and wants to join me, let me know here or by PM by Sunday night. I have a colleague coming up Wednesday for a different reason. He only sportfishes (he's fished the Susquehanna River there before), but he's willing to drag a seine with me. Hopefully he'll enjoy it and become a convert :wink:

How did your trip go?

#4 Guest_edbihary_*

Guest_edbihary_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2007 - 11:56 AM

How did your trip go?

http://forum.nanfa.o...?showtopic=2291

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users