Announcement: 3rd Monthly Regional Se Wisconsin Meetings

5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_BTDarters_*

Guest_BTDarters_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 August 2007 - 10:39 AM

Dear Native Fish Enthusiasts,

Hi! Just a reminder, the third monthly Southeast Wisconsin Regional NANFA meeting is scheduled for next Saturday, August 18th, at 6:00pm. At our meeting, we will have a round-table discussion of the native fish we have, and native fish we'd like to have. We will also discuss having a native fish collecting trip, as we haven't had one yet this year. You won't want to miss this meeting!

The meeting will be held at the same location as last month's meeting, the Baymont Inn and Suites in Grafton, WI. The address of the hotel is: 1415 Port Washington Rd., Grafton, WI 53024. Hotel phone: (262) 387-1180. We plan to wrap the meeting up around 9 or 10 pm.

Also, today, the 11th at 6:00pm is our board meeting. We will discuss club workings and the planning of upcoming events. I could really use some help running the club, so if you can make it, that would be great! The meeting will be at the Starbuck's in Grafton, just 1/2 block north of the Baymont Inn where our monthly meetings are. Starbuck's address is 1249 N Port Washington Rd Grafton, WI 53024. Phone: (262) 375-7003. Please note that Starbuck's is SOUTH of Hwy 60, not north. Mapquest shows that Starbuck's is north of Hwy 60. That's incorrect. Any questions, please call the Starbuck's or me. I hope to see you there!

Brian

Brian J. Torreano - Owner
BTDarters
American-Native Fish for your
aquarium...and more!
Web: http://www.btdarters.com
Phone: (262) 268-7489

#2 Guest_fishyz_*

Guest_fishyz_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2007 - 12:21 PM

I don't know if I'll beable to make it to this meeting but I will try my best to get there. I just hope there's more than three people there this time. :smile:

#3 Guest_fishyz_*

Guest_fishyz_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2007 - 12:25 PM

Now there where only two people at this one :( . I hope there will be more people at the next one.

#4 Guest_bullhead_*

Guest_bullhead_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 August 2007 - 12:50 AM

I think that the 4 inches of rain probably had something to do with it.

#5 Guest_fishyz_*

Guest_fishyz_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 August 2007 - 09:16 PM

I think that the 4 inches of rain probably had something to do with it.

Maybe, well, thenext one will hopefully be in a more central location so I hope more people will be there.

#6 Guest_Zephead4747_*

Guest_Zephead4747_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 September 2007 - 03:22 PM

If there is one during a weekend or something, and it involves darter collecting I might be able to make it. KEEP ME INFORMED :)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users