New Camera

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_natureman187_*

Guest_natureman187_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 October 2007 - 07:55 PM

Thought I'd show off some pictures with my new camera from the collecting trip today.
I ended up buying a Sony Cybershot DSC-H5/B. Everytime I pick it up I get amazed...should have bought something like this years ago.
These are from Panther Creek this morning.
Thought it was neat we got both species of madtom.

Attached Files

#2 Guest_natureman187_*

Guest_natureman187_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 October 2007 - 07:57 PM

and from my tanks from yesterday

Attached Files

#3 Guest_Scenicrivers_*

Guest_Scenicrivers_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 October 2007 - 09:29 PM

Thought I'd show off some pictures with my new camera from the collecting trip today.
I ended up buying a Sony Cybershot DSC-H5/B. Everytime I pick it up I get amazed...should have bought something like this years ago.
These are from Panther Creek this morning.
Thought it was neat we got both species of madtom.

Nice pics! What is the blue cast to them?

#4 Guest_Irate Mormon_*

Guest_Irate Mormon_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 October 2007 - 09:31 PM

Nice pics! What is the blue cast to them?

Early morning light?

#5 Guest_natureman187_*

Guest_natureman187_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 October 2007 - 10:35 PM

Early morning light?

^

#6 Guest_Seedy_*

Guest_Seedy_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 November 2007 - 02:30 PM

Early morning light?

Ack blue! Adjust your white balance! What were the conditions like? I'm guessing heavy overcast?

#7 Guest_rockbassbud5_*

Guest_rockbassbud5_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 November 2007 - 08:56 PM

Wow looks like it was a good day for collecting! Man where I live there isn't any madtoms (well at least to my knowledge) and olny two types of darters that are commonly found! Also, you never find more than two cool species of interest in one place! The olny good places are hours away! Ugh.... it gets frustrating!

#8 Guest_natureman187_*

Guest_natureman187_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 November 2007 - 04:37 AM

Wow looks like it was a good day for collecting! Man where I live there isn't any madtoms (well at least to my knowledge) and olny two types of darters that are commonly found! Also, you never find more than two cool species of interest in one place! The olny good places are hours away! Ugh.... it gets frustrating!

I feel your pain. Anything cool is about an hour+ away from the degraded plains of central IL. That particular location is an hour and 15 mins away.
I don't know anything about madtoms and Michigan but I've been surprised how commonly I've been finding them in the past month. Kick seine around - they're there 8)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users