Nanfa Pamphlets?

4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_NateTessler13_*

Guest_NateTessler13_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 November 2007 - 12:33 PM

Hello,
I am involved at my school with teaching people about our native wildlife. I take interested students out on "field trips" and try to get them to appreciate our local fishes instead of just the "pet shop variety". Since I'm not always around the research lab where a lot of students who are interested in fish go to...I'd like to leave pamphlets out about Nanfa. Is there a link to a pamphlets that I can print out? Or, better yet, are there some made up that I can be sent? The research lab at the school that I go to has very little of our native fish fauna represented, and it's a shame because we are litterally 20 minutes away from one of the largest bodies of freshwater on the planet (Lake Erie). I'm sure more people would get turned on to our natives if they were to be shown an organization like this.

Let me know if you guys know of something I can do.

#2 Guest_tglassburner_*

Guest_tglassburner_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 November 2007 - 12:38 PM

Hello,
I am involved at my school with teaching people about our native wildlife. I take interested students out on "field trips" and try to get them to appreciate our local fishes instead of just the "pet shop variety". Since I'm not always around the research lab where a lot of students who are interested in fish go to...I'd like to leave pamphlets out about Nanfa. Is there a link to a pamphlets that I can print out? Or, better yet, are there some made up that I can be sent? The research lab at the school that I go to has very little of our native fish fauna represented, and it's a shame because we are litterally 20 minutes away from one of the largest bodies of freshwater on the planet (Lake Erie). I'm sure more people would get turned on to our natives if they were to be shown an organization like this.

Let me know if you guys know of something I can do.

I would be interested in some pamphlets myself. I always get asked about what I do. I can print my own, but some already made would be great.

#3 Guest_teleost_*

Guest_teleost_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 November 2007 - 12:40 PM

Nate,

The tri-fold can be found on the NANFA homepage on the left under "Administrivia" link on the left side.

http://www.nanfa.org...i-brochure.pdf

This isn't really a pamphlet but a two sided one page flier-short and sweet. If you can't find a printer I'll mail you some in black and white.

#4 Guest_tglassburner_*

Guest_tglassburner_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 November 2007 - 12:53 PM

Nate,

The tri-fold can be found on the NANFA homepage on the left under "Administrivia" link on the left side.

http://www.nanfa.org...i-brochure.pdf

This isn't really a pamphlet but a two sided one page flier-short and sweet. If you can't find a printer I'll mail you some in black and white.

I got color laser and b/w laser, I'll get some printed. Thanks!!!

#5 Guest_teleost_*

Guest_teleost_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 November 2007 - 04:51 PM

I forgot to link this Informational Brochure about NANFA

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users