Anyone Near Charlotte, NC

5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Charlotteguy101_*

Guest_Charlotteguy101_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 September 2006 - 09:14 PM

Hey everyone,

I'm new to the board and as far as I know I must be the only person in charlotte who keeps natives. Every pet store i go to has never thought of it. Anyways I was hoping to meet some local collecter's/native keepers near me to possible go on collection trips. Hope to hear back from yall soon and thanks for welcoming me to the forum.

-Hunter

#2 Guest_dsmith73_*

Guest_dsmith73_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 September 2006 - 09:59 PM

We are in Columbia so just an hour and a half away. I was just in Charlotte this weekend at the Charlotte aquarium club's auction. Sold a few natives there as a matter of fact. We get out fairly often and would love ot have you along.

#3 Guest_ipchay61_*

Guest_ipchay61_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 September 2006 - 05:25 AM

Like Dustin said, we're both in Columbia, just an hour down I-77. We'll try to let you know next time we head out.

-Chip in SC

#4 Guest_Charlotteguy101_*

Guest_Charlotteguy101_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 September 2006 - 11:31 PM

do yall want to plan something this weekend maybe? i have work off sunday, would love to drive down to you guys, really wanting to get in pickerel waters. Also i have a house in the nc mountains with a beautiful trout stream that has an amazing amount of diversity. Ive never collected but have noticed both rainbow (damn town stocks em) and native brook trout, sculpins and darters, dace, lots of invertebrates. Just let me know.

#5 Guest_Charlotteguy101_*

Guest_Charlotteguy101_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 September 2006 - 12:37 AM

also guys while im on here, do you know of any local waters easy to wade in that have either chain or redfin pickerel?

#6 Guest_killier_*

Guest_killier_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 October 2006 - 11:29 AM

I'm in greenville SC
No idea about the pick. though
Robert

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users