NANFA's new address

3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_AC-Editor_*

Guest_AC-Editor_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 December 2007 - 11:28 AM

As many of you know, Tom Watson is taking over treasurer/membership coordinator duties effective January 1, 2008. As a result, NANFA's new mailing address is:

NANFA
P.O. Box 1596
Milton, Washington 98354-1596

Please address inquiries about your membership, address changes, etc., to Tom at the above address, or to onefish2fish@comcast.net .

Also, starting January 1, treasurer@nanfa.org should point to Tom's e-mail.

I believe I have updated the address throughout the NANFA web site, but I wouldn't be surprised if I missed a spot or two.

Also, if you've been distributing NANFA brochures and flyers, please use these updated versions:

http://www.nanfa.org/misc/flyer.pdf

http://www.nanfa.org...ri-brochure.pdf

Thanks muchly, and Happy New Year.

Chris and Stephanie Scharpf
Outgoing NANFA HQ Staffers

#2 Guest_farmertodd_*

Guest_farmertodd_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 December 2007 - 03:04 PM

Chris, I want to again thank you and Stephanie for ALL the work you guys have put into this organization. It was a tremendous undertaking that you guys bore for the rest of us, and I am in nothing short of complete gratitude for the time and effort you've invested. Thank you so much!

And Tom, thank you for picking this task up! I haven't been following the BOD list for awhile now, but I hope that there's been some technological improvements that will make currating our memberships easier for you.

Todd

#3 Guest_Irate Mormon_*

Guest_Irate Mormon_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 December 2007 - 09:22 PM

The golden age of NANFA is coming to a close. Hopefully we're about to enter the platinum age.

#4 Guest_fritz_*

Guest_fritz_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 December 2007 - 09:52 PM

The golden age of NANFA is coming to a close. Hopefully we're about to enter the platinum age.

Amen to that!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users