Seining/Fishing Partners

4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_fishfanaticgirl_*

Guest_fishfanaticgirl_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2008 - 02:47 PM

Is there anyone in East Central Minnesota or the Metro area that would like to join up on a seining or other fishing trip?

#2 Guest_smilingfrog_*

Guest_smilingfrog_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2008 - 05:04 AM

Hi Fishfanaticgirl,
Good to see another Minnesotan joining the forum. I live in the southern metro area. I enjoy getting out and seining, but unfortunately don't have much of my own equipment yet except for waders and a big cooler. NANFA in Minnesota usually has a collecting trip in May that you might be interested in. I will PM you the details we received for last year's trip. I'm guessing that there will be another one this spring.

#3 Guest_wonword_*

Guest_wonword_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2008 - 04:29 PM

Hi Fishfanaticgirl,
Good to see another Minnesotan joining the forum. I live in the southern metro area. I enjoy getting out and seining, but unfortunately don't have much of my own equipment yet except for waders and a big cooler. NANFA in Minnesota usually has a collecting trip in May that you might be interested in. I will PM you the details we received for last year's trip. I'm guessing that there will be another one this spring.

hey smiling frog, im from the metro also. i have my own sein, and would like more info on this trip if you have any also

#4 Guest_fishfanaticgirl_*

Guest_fishfanaticgirl_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2008 - 01:36 PM

Hi Fishfanaticgirl,

Thanks for the info. You're better off than me. I have no equipment. But, fish freaks gladly share. I'll look into joining. Thanks again,

Amy

#5 Guest_XeevXwm_*

Guest_XeevXwm_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2008 - 11:29 AM

add me on the list too! Im from Brooklyn Park, MN.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users