I think I will like it here!

4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_blaze88_*

Guest_blaze88_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2006 - 08:38 PM

This place is like my dream. Can sombody help mefind some southern red bellied daces, Orange-Throated darters, orange spotted sunfish, fathead minnows and red shiners? Thanks. I am so exited!

#2 Guest_Irate Mormon_*

Guest_Irate Mormon_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2006 - 11:07 PM

Colorado is not very collector friendly, I imagine. But you are definitely in the right place! Don't forget to add yourself to the map.

#3 Guest_teleost_*

Guest_teleost_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2006 - 07:50 AM

This place is like my dream. Can sombody help mefind some southern red bellied daces, Orange-Throated darters, orange spotted sunfish, fathead minnows and red shiners? Thanks. I am so exited!

Blaze88,

In time I can obtain all of these fishes for you. It's getting cold and my schedule will be busy for a while.
If you can wait a while I'll let you know when these fish show up in my net :wink:

#4 Guest_Skipjack_*

Guest_Skipjack_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2006 - 04:37 PM

Welcome! Glad you found us! I am sure you will be able to make the connections needed to enhance your collection! Matt

#5 Guest_blaze88_*

Guest_blaze88_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2006 - 05:35 PM

Thank you all.

Colorado, as far as going out and colecting fish is hard to get permets and find people who do it etc, but it is crazy, we have northern and southern daces, tons of sunfish, bullheads, darters, fatheads etc.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users