May SE Wisconsin Regional NANFA Affiliate club mtg.

2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_BTDarters_*

Guest_BTDarters_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2008 - 02:55 AM

Dear NANFAns,

We are having the May Southeastern Wisconsin Native Fish Club (NANFA affiliate) meeting on Saturday, the 17th at 6:00pm in Port Washington, WI. The meeting will be held at my apartment. My address and phone is:

1414 W. Sunset Rd, #102.
Port Washington, WI 53074
Phone:(262) 268-7489

Krista Hull, a Certified Aquascape Contractor with Delightful Watergardens will give a talk on Having a Water Garden. I will also follow-up the talk with a brief talk of my own on native fish to stock your water garden with. We will be having pizza, refreshments, and some native fish and tropical fish and plants to raffle-off! It should be a great time for all! We have had people coming from various areas of southeastern Wisconsin for the meetings, so if you would like to carpool, please email me with your phone # and address, and I'll see if we can find someone for you to carpool with. Also, if you could provide a carpool ride(s), please email me and let me know so that we can let others know. We look forward to seeing you!

#2 Guest_BTDarters_*

Guest_BTDarters_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 May 2008 - 03:24 AM

*bump* for this Saturday's meeting.

Brian

Brian J. Torreano - Owner
BTDarters
American Native Fish for
your aquarium...and more!
Web: http://www.btdarters.com
Phone: (262) 268-7489

#3 Guest_BTDarters_*

Guest_BTDarters_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 May 2008 - 03:10 AM

Well, the meeting went well, despite the fact that our keynote speaker was not able to make it due to illness. Please find attached below the slides from my talk that I gave that was supposed to be an addendum to our main speaker's talk. Fortunately, I had enough information to make it a full talk and keep the crowd entertained for an hour!

Attached File  native_fish_for_ponds.pdf   934.7KB   79 downloads

For next month's meeting, we're hoping that Krista will be feeling better and can come talk to us. More info will be posted as available.

Brian

Brian J. Torreano - Owner
BTDarters
American Native Fish for
your aquarium...and more!
Web: http://www.btdarters.com
Phone: (262) 268-7489

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users