Circle City Aquarium Club Talk and Trip - 7/3 and 7/4

5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_farmertodd_*

Guest_farmertodd_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2008 - 02:56 PM

Hi folks,

Shame on me for forgetting to announce this.

I'll be talking on July 3rd, 7:30 pm at the Circle City Aquarium Club, presenting a topic on "Deep Sandbed Aquaria". We'll be having an informal sampling trip on the Tippecanoe River, water levels permitting, on the 4th.

The meeting on the 3rd is at Garfield Park Conservatory 2450 Shelby St. Indianapolis, IN 46203.

The trip is still "unplanned", although I think I'd like to start at Winmac off US 35 and head upstream this time, and finish somewhere over near Warsaw. Expect fishing and snorkelling with easy accesses where everyone can participate.

I do appologize for the short notice. I know this is a busy weekend for everyone.

Todd

#2 Guest_teleost_*

Guest_teleost_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2008 - 03:09 PM

Hey Todd, that sounds like a good photo opportunity and all around fun time. I might tag along if you don't mind.

#3 Guest_farmertodd_*

Guest_farmertodd_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2008 - 04:02 PM

Hey Todd, that sounds like a good photo opportunity and all around fun time. I might tag along if you don't mind.

Are you kidding? I'd love to have you along Uland! And yes, it'll be a good photo opp for a whole slew of darters and other interesting fishes.

Again, I appologize for the short notice!

Todd

#4 Guest_teleost_*

Guest_teleost_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2008 - 06:16 PM

Again, I appologize for the short notice!

No worries Todd. It's been really hard to organize summer sampling trips in my general area due to high water conditions. I might have to flake on you if by some odd chance the Kank or the Garvana are in good condition.

#5 Guest_farmertodd_*

Guest_farmertodd_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2008 - 06:41 PM

No worries Todd. It's been really hard to organize summer sampling trips in my general area due to high water conditions. I might have to flake on you if by some odd chance the Kank or the Garvana are in good condition.

There aren't P. evides in those, now are there? ;)

Todd

#6 Guest_schambers_*

Guest_schambers_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2008 - 10:34 PM

Wow - that sounds like fun! I wish I could go. Sadly, I have no money, car trouble, and a severely neglected yard to work on if it ever quits raining here.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users