What is a Regional Rep?

2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_mander_*

Guest_mander_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 July 2008 - 04:57 PM

Hi, I read "Regional Rep" by a member's name and I was wondering what such a title entails? What are their "duties?" Is it related to the "Local Edition"? How does one become one? How does one find one for their State if one is already available?

Thanks!

#2 Guest_teleost_*

Guest_teleost_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 July 2008 - 05:25 PM

Hi, I read "Regional Rep" by a member's name and I was wondering what such a title entails? What are their "duties?" Is it related to the "Local Edition"? How does one become one? How does one find one for their State if one is already available?

Thanks!

Mander,

I think the subsequent links from our NANFA website will answer most of your questions.

Regional Rep.

NANFA Contact

Regional Outreach/Who is my Regional Rep?

The "Local Edition" is part of the forum where people can arrange local NANFA events (fishing trips, meetings, cookouts, etc). Regional Reps are not duty bound to provide content or management of the "local Edition".

NANFA has been around for a looong time (36 years) well, long before the forum at least. A great article titled "A History of NANFA" written by John Bondhus NANFA's founder can be found with countless other articles and information via the NANFA main page.

#3 Guest_mander_*

Guest_mander_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2008 - 08:40 AM

Thank you, Uland. I appreciate the information.

I did look before asking, but didn't see where on the home page that info would be. Of course, I'm the type of person who wanders about the house looking for her glasses when their on her head. :rolleyes: :blush:

Anyway, I see it now! Of course, Tom might wish I hadn't! :smile2:

Thanks!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users