Fish stink

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_dredcon_*

Guest_dredcon_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2006 - 11:34 PM

There is nothing better then, after a long day in the field, getting beer at the store when covered head to toe in fish slime/stink while people look at me like I am crazy. I already know I'm weird.

#2 Guest_chad55_*

Guest_chad55_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2006 - 08:19 AM

=D> Hahahaha......I take it you may have just had an experience like that tonight?

Chad

#3 Guest_Brooklamprey_*

Guest_Brooklamprey_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2006 - 08:38 AM

There is nothing better then, after a long day in the field, getting beer at the store when covered head to toe in fish slime/stink while people look at me like I am crazy. I already know I'm weird.

Ahh yes....those little joys in life......The most foul thing you can do though is to go shopping at a supermarket after working with Watersnakes all day. :lol:

#4 Guest_sandtiger_*

Guest_sandtiger_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2006 - 10:29 AM

Especially if you still have waders on.

#5 Guest_hmt321_*

Guest_hmt321_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2006 - 11:44 AM

Waders?

I dont wear waders or underware

#6 Guest_sandtiger_*

Guest_sandtiger_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2006 - 12:40 PM

Waders?

I dont wear waders or underware

I probably wouln't wear waders myself if I lived in Alabama but it gets pretty chilly here in NY.

#7 Guest_nativeplanter_*

Guest_nativeplanter_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 November 2006 - 11:55 AM

Perhaps the only thing better than fish stink is swamp stink. Waist deep in eau-de-sulfur!

#8 Guest_nativecajun_*

Guest_nativecajun_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2007 - 08:02 AM

And I thought I was the only one not afraid to shop/go to a resturant after fishing/collecting. I fish a stream here in Tennessee and I use no waders. And the water is sometimes chest high. I have no problem walking into a burger joint on the way home. You notice nothing when fishing. But as soon as your backside hits the seat of the automobile your stomach says hey man I am hungry. So ya getting food no matter what the look does not bother me in the least. But unlike South Louisiana swamps where I just returned from, the water here is pretty much non odiforous. You get out of the water in Louisiana and you could pass as a city sanitation worker at the local sewage lagoon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users