My updated tank and fish

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_jblaylock_*

Guest_jblaylock_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 August 2008 - 07:12 PM

I recently did a little remodeling and such...I have a big piece of driftwood outside getting waterlogged....I'll put up more pics once it's added.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by jblaylock, 04 August 2008 - 07:37 PM.

#2 Guest_NativeLover_*

Guest_NativeLover_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:07 AM

Exquisite looking tank. Lots of hiding places and greenery. How many gallons is it? And are you using those colored backgrounds you can buy at fishstores? I've never considered those backgrounds but that makes it look really good and rich.

Adam

#3 Guest_jblaylock_*

Guest_jblaylock_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2008 - 10:20 AM

Exquisite looking tank. Lots of hiding places and greenery. How many gallons is it? And are you using those colored backgrounds you can buy at fishstores? I've never considered those backgrounds but that makes it look really good and rich.

Adam

I like the backgrounds, it looks better than my apartment wall. My darters love those creek rocks, I'm getting more this weekend and I'm going to try to hide that powerhead. Thanks for the complement

#4 Guest_Gambusia_*

Guest_Gambusia_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 August 2008 - 09:57 AM

Nice tank!

#5 Guest_jblaylock_*

Guest_jblaylock_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 August 2008 - 02:19 PM

Nice tank!

Thanks, I recently picked up more creekrock but haven't had time to clean them and add them in the tank. I'll update my picks after I add the new rocks. I'm going to attempt to use them to hide the powerhead. Also, my driftwood has been soaking in a holding tank for over two weeks now...I'm beginning to wonder if the dang thing will ever get waterlogged.

#6 Guest_Gambusia_*

Guest_Gambusia_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 August 2008 - 03:41 PM

One thing I do with wood that will lot water log is wedge into the tank.

Not the best thing to do, but it can work

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users