Fishes of the USA!!!

6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_BTDarters_*

Guest_BTDarters_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2006 - 03:21 AM

In the "Fish Groups" section on the index page, I see groups now for "Fishes of Mexico" and "Fishes of Canada". What happened to the "Fishes of the USA"?????? :!: :?:

#2 Guest_dsmith73_*

Guest_dsmith73_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2006 - 08:10 AM

Fishes of the USA are broken down and and covered much more extensively in the categories directly about the Mexican and Canadian ones.

#3 Guest_Brooklamprey_*

Guest_Brooklamprey_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2006 - 08:27 AM

As Dustin said the main focus is on "Fishes of the USA" throughout the board. We do however feel it is important to have an area to discuss the endemic fishes from our Northern and Southern neighbors. After all Mexican fishes and Canadian fishes are still North American fishes :)

#4 Guest_hmt321_*

Guest_hmt321_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2006 - 09:29 AM

I think that we on this web sight should push for an invasion and occupation of Canada, that way there would be no distinction between US fish and Canadian.

Do some Canadian fish speak French?

I need to call my Uncle

#5 Guest_edbihary_*

Guest_edbihary_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2006 - 06:49 PM

If they do, they should be able to communicate well with Louisiana fish :wink:

#6 Guest_Brooklamprey_*

Guest_Brooklamprey_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2006 - 09:27 PM

I think that we on this web sight should push for an invasion and occupation of Canada, that way there would be no distinction between US fish and Canadian.

I need to call my Uncle

If you really wanted to be technical... US native fish invaded Canada long before the French and British knew there was a Canada :P

There were no Freshwater fish in Canada until those big ice sheets covering the country receded and the southern ranged fish re-invaded the new flooded areas.

#7 Guest_killier_*

Guest_killier_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2006 - 10:08 PM

or fresh and salt water fish like salmon or shad returned to canadian rivers thatwould mean persay that canadian fish are all X-saltwater fish
:lol:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users