Thanksgiving weekend collecting?

3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_teleost_*

Guest_teleost_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 November 2006 - 12:26 PM

Long weekend for many here. It's going to be sunny and in the mid 50's for much of the weekend in my area and I have an itch to get in the water. Anyone feel like seining?

#2 Guest_edbihary_*

Guest_edbihary_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 November 2006 - 09:39 PM

Long weekend for many here. It's going to be sunny and in the mid 50's for much of the weekend in my area and I have an itch to get in the water. Anyone feel like seining?

I was thinking the same thing about the forecast, although a trip to Chicago is out of the question. The length of the drive, short daylight hours this time of year, and the fact that I can't stay overnight (I promised the kids I would take them to the new polar bear exhibit at the Pittsburgh Zoo on Friday or Saturday) conspire against me for such a trip. Western Pennsylvania or eastern Ohio would be good, if there is any interest.

#3 Guest_smbass_*

Guest_smbass_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 November 2006 - 12:27 AM

I will be at little beaver creek near east liver pool ohio (atually closest to calcutta) on wensday. Likely doing both some fishing and collecting. lots of sauger smallmouth and some walleye as far as fishing. Collecting wise variagate, rainbow, banded, and greenside darters are plentiful along with lots of minnow species. this is not to far from pistburg let me know if you would like to join me.

#4 Guest_edbihary_*

Guest_edbihary_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 November 2006 - 01:15 AM

I will be at little beaver creek near east liver pool ohio (atually closest to calcutta) on wensday. Likely doing both some fishing and collecting. lots of sauger smallmouth and some walleye as far as fishing. Collecting wise variagate, rainbow, banded, and greenside darters are plentiful along with lots of minnow species. this is not to far from pistburg let me know if you would like to join me.

I know Calcutta well. I've done some work at the now closed East Liverpool Landfill. If that were Friday or Saturday then it would be yes. But I have to meet two different clients at two different job sites on Wednesday. I can't reschedule those, but if you reschedule your trip for some reason, please let me know.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users