Hi from france

8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_fmontange_*

Guest_fmontange_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2008 - 03:46 PM

Hi everybody,
Firstly, please, forgive me because i don't write perfectly the Shakespeare language. I'll try to make some efforts in order to be readable.

I'm 25 years old. I'm in the aquariology and aquaculture business (some experiences in little public aquariums on differents subjects : spawning of giant clams or maintaning 2 quarantine rooms , trout production and now, sailing ornemental fishes in Switzerland).

I register to this forum in order to find some informations about a NANFA which appeared in my job place.

See you.

Florent

#2 Guest_fmontange_*

Guest_fmontange_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2008 - 03:49 PM

oh.. i forgot to tell you its name : Lucania goodei or the bluefin killy.

#3 Guest_Jeff_*

Guest_Jeff_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2008 - 03:58 PM

I am happy to be the first one to welcome you to the forum. It's great to see people from all over the world here on this site. I'm new here too and not one of the experts; I just love fish! :-)

Welcome!

#4 Guest_fmontange_*

Guest_fmontange_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2008 - 04:14 PM

thanks jeff !!!

This forum is impressive... i discover kind of fishes i never expect!!!!!

#5 Guest_Jeff_*

Guest_Jeff_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2008 - 04:24 PM

I am happy to be the first one to welcome you to the forum. It's great to see people from all over the world here on this site. I'm new here too and not one of the experts; I just love fish! :-)

Welcome!

Ooops! Sorry I sent that twice.

#6 Guest_fundulus_*

Guest_fundulus_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2008 - 04:40 PM

Welcome to the forum, Florent. Don't worry about Shakespeare, he's been dead about 400 years now and it shows(!).

#7 Guest_CATfishTONY_*

Guest_CATfishTONY_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2008 - 06:33 PM

Hi everybody,
Firstly, please, forgive me because i don't write perfectly the Shakespeare language. I'll try to make some efforts in order to be readable.

I'm 25 years old. I'm in the aquariology and aquaculture business (some experiences in little public aquariums on differents subjects : spawning of giant clams or maintaning 2 quarantine rooms , trout production and now, sailing ornemental fishes in Switzerland).

I register to this forum in order to find some informations about a NANFA which appeared in my job place.

See you.

Florent

welcome fmontange
theres allot of good people here.

#8 Guest_fishyz_*

Guest_fishyz_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2008 - 09:51 PM

welcome aboard fmontange. You should have luck finding information about the bluefin killie Lucania goodei here.

#9 Guest_fmontange_*

Guest_fmontange_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 November 2008 - 12:07 PM

thanks a lot for welcome.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users