February SEWNFC mtg. - Mukwonago Watershed

1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_BTDarters_*

Guest_BTDarters_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2009 - 12:35 PM

Dear NANFAns,

We are having the February Southeastern Wisconsin Native Fish Club (SEWNFC, NANFA affiliate) meeting on Saturday, the 28th at 6:00pm in Port Washington, WI. The meeting will be held at my apartment. My address is:

1414 W. Sunset Rd., Apt. 102
Port Washington, WI 53074

Our speaker will be Tom Slawski, of the Southeastern Wisconsin Regional Planning Commission (SEWRPC). He will be talking about the Mukwonago River watershed, one of the state's most pristine and diverse watersheds! We will be having pizza and refreshments, and will auction-off some native fish and aquarium plants at the end of the meeting! You'll also be able to look at my natives display tanks and see my new baby Spotfin Shiners! It should be a great time for all! We have had people coming from various areas of southeastern Wisconsin for the meetings, so if you would like to carpool, please email me with your phone # and address, and I'll see if we can find someone for you to carpool with. Also, if you could provide a carpool ride(s), please email me and let me know so that we can let others know. We look forward to seeing you!

Brian

#2 Guest_BTDarters_*

Guest_BTDarters_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2009 - 07:00 PM

All,

The meeting and talk were great! Tom provided us with more information than any human should ever know about the Mukwonago watershed! It was very interesting! He said that he will be paring-down his digital copy of the talk and sending it to me. I will make it available here at that time. Fish auctioned-off included Blackstripe Topminnows and High-Color Rainbow Darters. We also auctioned-off aquatic plant fertilizer and a fishy area rug. I think everyone had a great time!

Brian

Brian J. Torreano - Owner
BTDarters
American-Native Fish for your aquarium...and more!
Web: http://www.btdarters.com
Email: bt@btdarters.com
Phone: (262) 268-7489

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users