April 2009 Tropical Fish Hobbyist article

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_BTDarters_*

Guest_BTDarters_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2009 - 04:00 AM

I hope I'm posting this in the right forum. I just got my April 2009 issue of Tropical Fish Hobbyist magazine (TFH) and on page 92 is an article about keeping native sunfish. It's titled, "Alternatives for the Home or Garden: The Centrarchids of North America, Part1". The article, by Stan Sung, is the first installment in a series. I didn't catch how may articles were going to be in the series, though. Anyways, the article talks about keeping a variety of sunfish in your aquarium or pond. There are feeding tips, compatability comparisons, and a bunch of nice pictures to go with the article. It's really a nice read!

Brian

#2 Guest_brian1973_*

Guest_brian1973_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2009 - 12:53 PM

nice I will have to pick up a copy, I dont usually read TFH but I will definately get that one. Thanks for the heads up.

#3 Guest_sandtiger_*

Guest_sandtiger_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2009 - 04:07 PM

Nice to seem them publishing articles about natives, shame it wasn't one of mine.

#4 Guest_BTDarters_*

Guest_BTDarters_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2009 - 06:39 AM

nice I will have to pick up a copy, I dont usually read TFH but I will definately get that one. Thanks for the heads up.

No problem.

Nice to seem them publishing articles about natives, shame it wasn't one of mine.

:laugh: I know how you feel!

Brian

Brian J. Torreano - Owner
BTDarters
American Native Fish for
your aquarium...and more!
Web: http://www.btdarters.com
Email: bt@btdarters.com
Phone: (262) 268-7489

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users