NANFA is now on facebook.
Join the group and say hi!

#2 Guest_fritz_*

Guest_fritz_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2009 - 10:54 AM

NANFA is now on facebook .

when I click on it, only your ugly face shows up. where's the NANFA part?

#3 Guest_airbrn1187_*

Guest_airbrn1187_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2009 - 12:03 PM

Now that's FUNNY!

#4 Guest_Uland_*

Guest_Uland_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2009 - 12:25 PM

Good golly Fritz, that is a let down :biggrin:
We're trying to increase awareness and membership, not scare away the children.

I have the benefit of actually seeing the NANFA facebook page when I click the link completely avoiding any image of myself. I'm afraid this is a bit beyond my technical skills but I suspect you see me since you might not be a member of facebook?

Does anyone have an idea why I'm subjecting others to my page when I see the NANFA page in the above link?

#5 Guest_Uland_*

Guest_Uland_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2009 - 12:28 PM

Now that's FUNNY!

Sure laugh it up Mark! I might sneak a few Pimephales in your socks when you're not looking :twisted:

#6 Guest_natureman187_*

Guest_natureman187_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2009 - 12:34 PM

NANFA is now on facebook .

Finally!

#7 Guest_fritz_*

Guest_fritz_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2009 - 01:46 PM

Good golly Fritz, that is a let down :biggrin:
We're trying to increase awareness and membership, not scare away the children.

I have the benefit of actually seeing the NANFA facebook page when I click the link completely avoiding any image of myself. I'm afraid this is a bit beyond my technical skills but I suspect you see me since you might not be a member of facebook?

Does anyone have an idea why I'm subjecting others to my page when I see the NANFA page in the above link?

Surprisingly enough, this old geezer is on Facebook. Joined through the Southeastern Fishes Council page. I tried searching on NANFA and got nowhere. Too technical for me also.

#8 Guest_Uland_*

Guest_Uland_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2009 - 02:12 PM

I've removed the link until I can figure out how to link properly.

#9 Guest_EdBihary_*

Guest_EdBihary_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2009 - 03:43 PM

I'm not a facebook member, and I don't go directly to your page. I see what I suspect you see. There is a link to your name in the upper right corner. He probably just followed that. My guess is, it wasn't a technical fault with the facebook page, just an excuse to have some fun with you.

#10 Guest_Uland_*

Guest_Uland_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2009 - 03:58 PM

I'm not a facebook member, and I don't go directly to your page. I see what I suspect you see. There is a link to your name in the upper right corner. He probably just followed that. My guess is, it wasn't a technical fault with the facebook page, just an excuse to have some fun with you.

Fritz manages to get every time. You should have been there when he pulled a fast one me with a pretty thistle plant.
I've updated the link. http://www.facebook....70536072&ref=ts

#11 Guest_Jim_*

Guest_Jim_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2009 - 02:38 PM

When i clicked the link, i got a pic in the upper right hand corner, can someone tell me which of the images in that pic is Uland, ?? :rolleyes:
Sometimes when youve been fooling around with fish as long as he has it gets hard to tell the difference.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users