Looking To Go Out This Weekend Again.

10 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_bumpylemon_*

Guest_bumpylemon_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2009 - 05:35 PM

Well im looking to go with some members again this weekend. was wondering what people in this region were doing this weekend? i wouldnt mind going down to new jersey or new york again. just wanted to throw this out there...thanks

#2 Guest_bumpylemon_*

Guest_bumpylemon_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2009 - 02:48 PM

Well im looking to go with some members again this weekend. was wondering what people in this region were doing this weekend? i wouldnt mind going down to new jersey or new york again. just wanted to throw this out there...thanks

anyone else gonna wanna go? i know firstchaos was down for a NH trip...waiting to hear from Mike if NY is a go. come on new englanders and tri state people...come outta that wood work!!!

#3 Guest_tglassburner_*

Guest_tglassburner_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2009 - 02:49 PM

anyone else gonna wanna go? i know firstchaos was down for a NH trip...waiting to hear from Mike if NY is a go. come on new englanders and tri state people...come outta that wood work!!!

Come to Ohio!

#4 Guest_bumpylemon_*

Guest_bumpylemon_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2009 - 02:50 PM

Come to Ohio!

lol my wife wont let me!!!! im begging her.

#5 Guest_tglassburner_*

Guest_tglassburner_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2009 - 03:11 PM

lol my wife wont let me!!!! im begging her.

Been there!

#6 Guest_bumpylemon_*

Guest_bumpylemon_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2009 - 03:25 PM

Been there!

shes like...do you know how much in gas that is....and its too much driving for a day...where are you gonna stay..blah blah blah. lol

#7 Guest_tglassburner_*

Guest_tglassburner_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2009 - 04:22 PM

I have a couch or a big yard if you'd prefer to camp. As far as gas you're on your own.

#8 Guest_bumpylemon_*

Guest_bumpylemon_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2009 - 06:14 PM

I have a couch or a big yard if you'd prefer to camp. As far as gas you're on your own.

maybe you guys could come out to albany, ny on saturday? mike and i will be out there collecting.

#9 Guest_keepnatives_*

Guest_keepnatives_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2009 - 06:15 PM

Okay looks like we'll be doing the Eastern NY trip again this Saturday. Spend more time getting some photos maybe and try a couple different spots. Anyone interested?

#10 Guest_bumpylemon_*

Guest_bumpylemon_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2009 - 06:55 PM

Okay looks like we'll be doing the Eastern NY trip again this Saturday. Spend more time getting some photos maybe and try a couple different spots. Anyone interested?

firstchaos you better be coming!!!!! mikez can you make it???

#11 Guest_bumpylemon_*

Guest_bumpylemon_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 May 2009 - 09:09 PM

so its me, keepnatives and firstchaos....

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users