SEWNFC June mtg. - Native Mussels and Native Fish

2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_BTDarters_*

Guest_BTDarters_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2009 - 11:44 PM

All,

I would also like to announce our Southeastern Wisconsin Native Fish Club (SEWNFC) June meeting. Lisie Kitchel of the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources, will talk about Native Mussels of Wisconsin and Their Interaction With Native Fish. You may recognize this speaker from the March meeting announcement. We're having her back as we had to cancel the March meeting due to the weather.

I think that this will prove to be a very interesting talk! As always at the meeting, we'll have food, refreshments, and native fish for auction. I should be a great time for all! The meeting is scheduled for 6:00pm on Saturday, June 20th. It will be held at the home of Lee Corneliuson. His address and phone are:

W342N5024 Road P
Okauchee, WI 53069
Phone: (262) 567-6702

Feel free to call Lee with questions, or email or call me. My contact info is below. I hope to see you there!

Brian

#2 Guest_BTDarters_*

Guest_BTDarters_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2009 - 12:30 AM

*bump* for tomorrow's meeting.

Brian

Brian J. Torreano - Owner
BTDarters
American Native Fish for
your aquarium...and more!
Web: http://www.btdarters.com
Email: bt@btdarters.com
Phone: (262) 268-7489

#3 Guest_BTDarters_*

Guest_BTDarters_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2009 - 05:26 AM

Update:

The meeting went great and everyone had a good time! Lisie's talk was very informative and well-presented. She provided me with the PowerPoint file with the slides from her talk, but the file is too large to post here. I have a limited number of CDs that I can write the file to and postal-mail to people who want it. This is a limited supply, though. If anyone's interested, please email me your mailing address. I also have some associated handouts that I can send along to those that are interested. Just let me know. Thanks!

Brian

Brian J. Torreano - Owner
BTDarters
American Native Fish for
your aquarium...and more!
Web: http://www.btdarters.com
Email: bt@btdarters.com
Phone: (262) 268-7489

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users