SEWNFC - Jan. mtg. - Spawning talk and Invasive Species questions

No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_BTDarters_*

Guest_BTDarters_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 January 2010 - 07:02 AM

All,

Well, I don't know how it is in the rest of Southeastern Wisconsin, but here in Port Washington, we're under about 8 inches of snow! A lot of it is "lake effect", I'm sure, too. I love how it makes everything so white and beautiful! Anyways, I'd like to announce that our next Southeastern Wisconsin Native Fish Club (SEWNFC) meeting is scheduled for Saturday, January 23rd at the home of Lee Corneliuson in Okauchee, Wisconsin. His address is:

W342N5024 Road P
Okauchee, WI 53069

His phone is: (262) 567-6702
My phone, if you have any questions, is: (262) 268-7489

The meeting starts at 6:00pm. As last month's meeting was lightly attended, and we ended-up doing a tour through all of my aquaria instead of me giving my talk, I will be talking about Spawning Johnny Darters In the Home Aquarium. We will also have a question and answer period about Invasive Aquatic Animals in Wisconsin. We will have food and refreshements at the meeting. We will also be having a native fish auction at the end of the meeting. As always, the meeting is free and open to the public. It is a great opportunity to learn about our native fishes and to meet with people who share an interest in native fishes, like you! I hope you can make it! If you have any questions, please email or call me. My number is below. Thanks!

Brian

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users